DEI 2020+™Participating in the changing workforce
A workshop for all non-managerial personnel, which explains important concepts, related to DEI in forward-looking organizations. Employees evaluate their own actions within the context of the changing workplace and changing organizational needs. The program is highly interactive in nature and utilizes a variety of sophisticated methods.
- Recognizing how DEI supports the organization’s business and mission case
- Learning how the DEI concept can bring benefits to all employees, including white men
- Understanding what employees can do for themselves as individuals and what they can contribute to an even more successful work environment.
- Learning how to become great allies for each other and what they can do to maximize the engagement and performance of diverse teams.
- Understanding how to advocate for themselves, maximize their own development, find mentors and sponsors and create relationships that serve themselves, others and the organization.
- Unique workshop style: Simulations, Team Competitions, Interactive Exercises, Questionnaires, Case Studies, Skills practice and Action Planning for Accountable Implementation
Contact us for more information
OneTeam Consultants +1 513-497-5819 firstname.lastname@example.org