Frequently, even the people whose role it is to succeed with DE&I can’t see what is causing their process to underperform. So, we have developed a workshop called “The DE&I Detective”. The name is a bit dramatic – for sure. But the workshop goal is to give people in the DE&I field the ability to do a little detective work in their own organizations to uncover and counter the hidden reasons their process may be underperforming, or for those who are creating a new strategy to build in excellence right from the start.
What topics will we cover? Here are a few:
- What’s missing from your DE&I Strategic Plan
- Why Unconscious Bias training just isn’t enough – and what else is necessary?
- How to determine whether your executive team is really on board
- Why most approaches to DE&I training are just plain inadequate
- What are the missing elements in most DE&I accountability systems
- What really causes middle management to fail when it comes to DE&I
- Why you may need to improve how you measure your progress
That’s just for starters. During the workshop, we will get to many other issues. And we’ll do it in a way that’s highly interactive, using real world scenarios and practical implementation tools that can be put to good use right away. And we’ll follow this program with complementary online tools and one hour of expert consultation. To sign up for our on-line DE&I Detective session or to receive private consultation, please click below.
Contact us for more information
Executive Strategies & Implementation
The 2020+ Manager™
Team Inclusion 2020+™
Eliminating Sexual Harassment
Inclusive Selection Interviewing
Career Strategies for Women
Career Strategies for People Of Color
Vectors™: Managing Hidden Forces that Affect Careers
OneTeam Consultants +1 513-497-5819 email@example.com